Our client is an international for Profit organisation going through a large transition moving to more of a commercial business model. Specialising in family planning, this organisation is ready for an enthusiastic Executive Assistant to join the team.
Due to the appointment of a new CEO, an opportunity has arisen for an outstanding Executive Assistant to join this exceptional workplace. Supporting the CEO and CFO, you will get the opportunity to make a difference in the operations and running’s of the Melbourne office. Including aspects of Office Management, this role is not your every-day role and is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a flexible and varied role.
- Diary Management
- Editing and preparing agenda's, minutes and reports
- Project and Public Relation Support
- Domestic and International travel arrangements
- Liaising with key stakeholders, including international staff
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Intuitive and upbeat personality
- Self-sufficient and independent
- Excellent presentation
Culture and Benefits
- Work for an international not for profit
- Generous salary packaging options upto $16,000
- An organisation with strong commercial acumen
- Relaxed and professional working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take that next step in their career and work for two inspiring leaders through this exciting new phase. If this sounds like you, please get in contact Phillippa today on 03 8319 1183 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this role, please click on the "Apply Now" link providing an up to date copy of your resume and a cover letter to support your application.