Randstad is currently recruiting for a high level Executive Assistant to support a senior executive in State Government. You will be a great multitasker, have excellent attention to detail and obtain a high level of confidentiality.
- $40-52 per hour + Superannuation (dependent on experience)
- Full Time Hours, 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
- State Government opportunity
About the role
We are currently seeking an organised, positive and fast paced Executive Assistant who has exceptional organisational and time management skills and is readily available for their next challenge. You will be responsible for:
- Complex diary management for a senior executive
- Meeting minutes and high level administration duties
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Manage correspondence and liaising with officer's in the Department to coordinate high quality responses.
- Manage competing demands, using high level organisational skills, with an ability to multitask, and juggle priorities whilst considering future business needs.
- Work autonomously under limited direction, whilst also being able to contribute to the Department to achieve required outcomes.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient computing skills and use of applications within Microsoft/MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated experience in providing executive support services to a senior executive in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Previous experience within the public sector is highly regarded
- Ability to multitask with a high level of attention to detail
- Tech savvy
- Current National Police Check
- Professional communication approach, holding a high standard of written and verbal communication styles.
- Maintaining a high level of attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Opportunity for a long term contract for the right candidate
- Excellent workplace culture
- Great above market pay rate
- Prominent CBD location
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Shannon Jarvis (email@example.com) for any questions before applying.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....