Randstad is currently searching for candidates with experience using excavator’s and loader's for an ongoing position working for a large organization based in Artarmon. The ideal candidate would have experience within waste management and transfer stations, however construction experience is also highly regarded. Candidates will be required to do all tasks such as laboring as well as machine operation. This role will have a large focus on resource recovery. Our client offers morning and day shift hours plus weekend work and over time.
- Use machinery such as excavator to sort rubbish
- Loader operation pushing rubbish
- Resource recovery - timber/metal
- Move and condense rubbish using excavator
- General laboring around site when required
- Use forklift to load palletized rubbish on trucks
- Understand traffic management plans
- Safety focus
- Waste management background is ideal however not necessary
- Experience using excavator & loader
- Happy to also do laboring tasks
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Good attitude & willing to learn
- Flexible with shift times
- Reliable transport – may be required to work at different sites
If this matches your experience, please hit apply below! Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....