Your new company
We're innovators, and have been at it for more than three decades. And we don't stand still. As the world evolves, so do we – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our customers. In short: Improving people's financial lives so profoundly they can't imagine going back to the old way. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.
Your new role
As the Event Marketing Manager, Accountant channel, you will support the Accountant Team to develop and execute engaging events to acquire, nurture, and grow customers in our Emerging Markets portfolio.
- Build the annual event plan to deliver defined event lead targets across ROW markets the accountant channel operates in.
- Design, develop and deliver scalable events that drive engagement across multiple geographies both virtual and physical for the accountant channel.
- Build strong working relationships with accountant associations building joint event marketing programs.
- Build out the certification program in partnership with the trainer writer network, and be a lead contact for University programs.
- Manage post event campaign reporting to ensure that business objectives are being achieved and resources used efficiently.
- Be the lead contact for the ProAdvisor program ( certification, Find a ProAdvisor )
- Ensure leads are being actioned by the respective sales teams in a timely mannor.
- Support the SMB team where required to help facsilitate events.
Your skills and experience
- 5 years leading event marketing campaigns.
- 3+ years regional event/campaign experience
- Understanding of marketing automation frameworks and platforms (Eloqua or Gotowebinar, Swoogo). Experience in working with channel/reseller partners preferred.
- Strong understanding of event demand generation and social media channels.
- Strong planning & event execution experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Execellent written and presentation skills.
- Post campaign analysis and closed loop reporting.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment where priorities change quickly.
- Customer-focused - tenacious about understanding customer behaviors, and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point they have.
- Excellent creative problem solving skills, ability to glean insights, develop a vision and make it come to life with actionable plans.
- Influences effectively across cross-functional teams and works collaboratively to deliver results and “win together”.
- Work/life balance- We encourage and support flexibility.
- Great culture- Our close-knit team is fun and friendly with social events from time to time.
- Location- Head office is located in Sydney CBD.
- Innovative company- Take pride in joining a Global Technology Company.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me now on 0431564388 to discuss your next role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....