Immediate opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join a leading boutique contractor. Areas of expertise include corporate and commercial fit-outs, alterations, additions, refurbishments, refits and head contractor services. They are a professional and dynamic business that offer a refreshing and unique approach to government and private clients across Sydney and regional NSW. Their depth of expertise can rival many of the long established tier one contractors.
We are seeking a confident, hard-working team player who wants to pursue a long-term role with a highly collaborative team delivering quality projects within a fast-paced client focused environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Site inspections and scoping works
- Interpreting plans and specifications
- Project costing (prelim and tender)
- Tender submissions
- Liaising with suppliers, subcontractors and consultants
- Reviewing performance of projects with the management team
Skills & Experience
- Commercial Estimating experience within Australia on projects between $500K - $5M
- 5 years+ in commercial fit-out and refurbishment
- High level of IT proficiency
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Ability to build effective business partnerships
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Knowledge of technical standards in preparing estimates and project costings
- Good team player
- Professional and articulate
- Education / government sector experience desirable
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Family-friendly culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance which includes no weekend work and flexible working.
Please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate attention.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....