Job Description – Estimator
My Client is seeking someone who has experience in the Roofing and plumbing industry to work for their business This person is responsible for preparing preliminary budgets, milestone cost estimates, and final bid scope/pricing proposals for Residential and commercial within Canberra and its surrounding region. In this role you will be required to build effective relationships with team members, internal and external customers, suppliers, and subcontractors. You will report to the Director and oversee job-specific project teams.
To be successful you will need
- Experience estimation on Construction projects across residential and commercial
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment and completion of projects from start to finish
- Experience using estimation software
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Strong execution adhering to budget and timelines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Managing your own team and working alongside other estimating staff.
- Conducting quantity take-offs from drawings.
- Evaluate labor pricing/production for specific projects and/or locations; demonstrate proficiency in material, labor, sub and equipment pricing for all trade disciplines.
- Assisting with tasks such as scope development, quote evaluations and producing purchase orders.
- Assisting with building administration tasks such as preparing spreadsheets, sales documentation, site measures and general inspections
What you will get in return
- Long standing business with a wealth of knowledge
- Reputable business
- Ongoing training and support in the role
If you thinl this role applies to you please click “apply now” or call Jasmine Sitoou on 0419 013 883 or you can alternatively email me your updated resume and i will get back to you ASAP
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.