About the company
There is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join an established manufacturing concern in the Northern suburbs of Adelaide. They supply products within the building construction industry. The company has 9 branches across Australia and over 600 people. Their reputation in the market has enabled them to grow and be sustainable.
About the role
Working as part of the team to estimate and generate customer quotations from plans and specifications.
- Estimating and generating customer quotes
- Ability to read building plans to generate quotations
- Adhering to safety policies and procedures
- Continuous Improvement
Skill and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification – building industry
- Relevant experience within the building industry
- Experience in reading building plans and assessing requirements from this
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Effective communication skills
Staff retention, growth and development are key points for this business. A flat management approach; working in a team environment is essential. Make your mark and make this role your own
This role offers great work life balance.
How to Apply
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Chris Permats on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....