Estimator l Power Distribution
120k -$130k PA
Melbourne | South Eastern Suburbs
Your New Company
Our Client is a national provider to the utility infrastructure sectors, which have gained a great reputation for the breadth and depth of experience delivering design, construction and maintenance services for their clients.
You have the opportunity to become part of a diverse team; inclusive and passionate people working together to deliver exceptional outcomes.
The primary focus of this role is to provide electrical overhead distribution estimates for power infrastructure construction projects, consistent with client specifications, drawings, standards and company policies and procedures.
This role is well suited for Lineworkers looking to transition into an office based environment.
Your New Duties
- Management of subcontractor and supplier pricing and RFQ process
- Development of detailed tendering processes
- Review of tender documentation
- Creation of tender requests for information
- Development of project risk assessments and project scope statements
- Development of project programs and delivery methodologies
You will have significant experience in an estimation role within the energy & infrastructure industry, with the ability to work on various tenders at different stages of the bid process (including bid qualification and preparation of project methodologies) as well as:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, contracts administration and/or, quantity surveying field considered favourably but not essential
- Demonstrated Distribution Network Power background
- SAP knowledge preferable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Williams on (03) 9252 2178.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....