An award winning multi functional commercial, residential and retail build firm, their strategic approach has grown them as Industry Leaders in the fields of Commercial and Residential construction in the NSW build arena.
There employee’s are dedicated and satisfied, continually being challenged and promoted in their performance helping the firm to constantly evolve and grow.
Now 2021 is really starting to fly again for Sydney builders this team has a full portfolio of mixed commercial, retail, aged care and hospitality projects underway, they are looking to add a solid retail build estimator to their busy estimating team in Sydney.
With high commercial acumen, excellent negotiation skills and a sheer passion for their work you will be required to work well autonomously, but also well within a team, communicating effectively with the Senior Estimator and other estimators daily.
Your experience will have been gained working for a tier 1 , 2 or 3 builder and ideally pricing commercial retail and hospitality projects in Australia valued over $2 million AUD, but not essential.
- Ambitious and focused to take the next step.
- 4 years experience estimating in for a recognised builder.
- Good knowledge of local contractors and suppliers.
- Track record with winning projects valued over $2m.
- Well presented & excellent communicator / negotiator.
- Thorough understanding of construction methods and standards for tender submission.
- Ability to communicate and handover tender strategy to relevant parties
- Software Packages: Buildsoft and Cubit
Culture & Benefits:
The role initially will be contract (hourly) and once you have established your capability and performance your will have the option of becoming a permanent fixture within the estimating team.
Now is your opportunity to grow some unique experiences for your professional development, reputation and resume.
To apply or discuss in confidence these roles, please send your application in “Word Format”
to Hannah Lovelock – Principal Consultant :
E: Hannah.email@example.com T: 0412 872 301
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....