This is an exciting growth period for this civil sub contractor and they are looking for an experienced Estimator to join their team in Newcastle. This pavement and asphalt subcontractor works with some of the biggest contractors in the Newcastle/Hunter region and are looking for someone with extensive TfNSW experience as this is one of their biggest clients.
You will be working alongside the Operations Manager and Finance Manager to work on a variety of roads and pavement tenders up to a maximum of $10m.
Some of your duties include;
- Manage all tender submissions
- Consult with Asphalt, Spray seal, Sub division Managers
- Prepare all tender documentation
- Maintain / Manage tender register
- Prepare estimates as required
- Organise sub contact quotations as required
- Manage submission of all quotations (private)
- Submit pre qualification improvements as required
- Seek opportunities in crack sealing & road survey
- Attend all pre tender meetings
- Provide summary outcomes
- Explore renewal panel contracts as required
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Circa 5+ years experience successfully estimating on civil engineering projects
- Have some tertiary qualifications
- Relevant experience in estimating projects up to $10 million
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Strong MS Excel skills
Please contact Emma Benson on 0426 900 063 / firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....