We require an Environmental Officer to join NSW State government!
Start Date: 26/04/21
End Date: 30/06/21
Pay Rate: $44 - $60/hour + super
About the ideal candidate:
As an enviromemntal officer you would assist in identifying, assessing and making recommendations in relation to the environmental performance of industry, public sectors, landholders and general comunities. Some key requirements include:
- Sound understanding of the relevant policies, practices and legislative requirements that govern the EPA’s operations
- Knowledge and experience of one or more environment protection areas, including: air, water, noise, waste, chemicals, hazardous materials, radiation & environmental planning.
- Capable of communicating clearly and effectively
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload and able to solve problems efficiently
- Able to handle day to day complaints
- Previous experience within a similar role or relevant qualifications
- Current drivers license
What’s in it for you?
Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits including:
- Access to our benefits platforms offering discounts at a range of huge retailers
- 3 x pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counselling services
If this is of interest, please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....