Randstad are looking for ENTRY LEVEL Laboratory Technicians!
This is an exciting new opportunity to kick start your career into the civil industry, gain onsite training & accredited qualifications. An Asphalt laboratory technician performs asphalt and related raw materials inspections and laboratory testing, ensuring a high quality of the products. They also participate in coming up with resolutions to technical issues on construction sites.
Experienced Laboratory Technicians are welcome to apply!
- ASAP start
- Gosnells & Hope Valley site locations
- Must be available for Weekdays, Weekends & night shift work
- $25ph - $30ph + penalties + superannuation
- Company Car during work hours
- Manual labouring experience - desirable
- White Card - Required
- Drivers License - Required
- Willingness to learn & develop their career
- Availability to work all hours (inc day shift, night shift & weekend work)
- Ongoing & long term work
- Gain experience working for an expert in Civil & Mining
If you are interested, please 'Apply' now! Or give us a call on 0432 342 244 for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.