Job Opportunity: English Teacher
Contract: FULL TIME PERMANENT
Location: Eastern Suburbs, Sydney
Join one of the most prestigious independent schools in Sydney, nestled in the Eastern Suburbs – a vibrant and sought-after community. The school is renowned for its progressive and forward-thinking approach to education, committed to providing a world-class learning environment. With a focus on academic excellence, character development, and fostering resilience, the school’s mission is to lead students towards discovering and maximizing their talents.
- Deliver high-quality English education to students, fostering a love for literature and language.
- Engage students in creative and critical thinking, encouraging intellectual curiosity.
- Contribute to the school's commitment to a well-rounded, rich, and distinctive curriculum.
- Provide pastoral support to students, upholding the character of our Anglican foundation.
- Current NESA accreditation to teach in NSW & current NSW Working with Children Check
- Have a passion for teaching the relevant subject area(s) and relevant teaching experience
- Have recognised Tertiary Educational Qualifications
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development
What's in it for you?
- Above award pay starting at over $96k (Band 1), reflecting the school’s commitment to recognizing and valuing our educators.
- Continuous professional development opportunities to enhance your teaching skills and stay abreast of educational trends.
- Opportunity to be part of a highly academic school with a vision to be world-class.
- Join a dynamic and growing educational community that values innovation and excellence.
About Randstad Education
With over 20 years of experience, the Randstad Education team is the country’s biggest, most experienced education and childcare staffing agency, with locations in every capital city in Australia.
Our school's team is here to help match you with your perfect job through our leadership, education and recruitment experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role or having a confidential discussion please submit your resume using the link below or contact Emma on email@example.com...