My client is currently seeking applications from talented Engineering/Project Managers with demonstrated control systems Project Management experience in Water/wastewater, mining or oil & gas industry sectors to further strengthen our rapidly expanding Brisbane team. We provide a progressive work environment; encourage professional and personal development; enjoy and celebrate success; and place a strong emphasis on family and lifestyle balance.
To be successful in this role you need to be a motivated self-starter, be mature, reliable and have excellent communication skills. You will be adaptable, resourceful and above all have a strong client focus.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage project management processes
- Consultation with clients to establish requirements and scope of works
- Develop project budgets and schedules
- Taking a leading role in managing the design, development, implementation and commissioning of high quality solutions that meet or exceed our customers' requirements
- Ensuring all work is completed to a high standard and on schedule
- Providing on-going support to our customers
- Supporting and driving a HSEQ centric culture within the company
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- Resource Management/Planning
- Experience in managing projects in either water, industrial manufacturing or mining industries.
- Client focused with strong communication skills
- Demonstrated team and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of IT and Operational Technology
- PLC/SCADA system design and development
- Experience with Rockwell, Siemens and Schneider PLCs
- Experience with CitectSCADA and ClearSCADA
- Telemetry system design and development
If you are interested in this role, please apply direct, or more information, please call me and send me a cv – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0481 566 930.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....