I’m partnering exclusively with a global manufacturing business who specialise in providing innovative products and solutions to the rail and power industries. With a turnover of $8B in revenue they have an extensive impact on their chosen industries. Their Australian business is now looking for an Engineering Manager to drive a multi disciplinary team of professionals in delivering complex electro-mechanical engineering solutions to their core client base.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and inspire a team of highly technical engineers in delivering a range of new & existing products through the entire product life-cycle;
- Coordinate key engineering deliverables across the team;
- Develop and maintain robust standards and principles that promote best in class design standards with a focus on quality and accuracy;
- Develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders across manufacturing, quality and sale to support the entire solution delivery to clients;
- Provide clarity in communicating key milestones and adhering to strict safety and quality principles.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors degree in Mechatronics / Electronics Engineering
- Significant experience in complex machine / product design;
- Knowledge across the HV sector and electro-mechanical relay systems is highly desirable;
- Ability to lead and develop a team of engineers;
- Strong technical knowledge in design, developing systems and processes;
- Excellent project management and interpersonal/communication skills;
Whats on Offer:
- Technical leadership role;
- Work with a strong leadership team;
- A global business that invest in training, development and progression;
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
For a confidential discussion please contact Sid Ravi on 0436343576 or via firstname.lastname@example.org...