- Lead the development of energy efficiency calculators under the Energy Security Safeguard and Peak Demand Reduction Scheme of the NSW government
- Engage with industry to share findings and results via workshops, public consultation documents, etc.
- Technical background and understanding of energy markets and and energy efficiency technologies
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and produce supporting documentation and reports
Please contact email@example.com for further information or apply now for immediate consideration. The cutoff for this role is Friday June 4th.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....