This organisation has a strong growth agenda combining the development and provision of first class facilities and exceptional care to a geographically dispersed client group. They cover all of Queensland providing a range of critically acclaimed services and support to the community.
Reporting to the Manager of Employee Relations you will work as a member of the employe relations team providing expert advice and support to the business.The ER team provides a crucial function to the broader business. You will be supported by the team but will be comfortable working autonomously. Your ability to build relationships across the business will be paramount to your success.
You will have:
- Previous exposure to the interpretation and application of Industry Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Provide advice and interpretation on the application of internal policies, practices and procedures to management and staff;
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience working in a busy environment
- Capability to assist with ad hoc HR duties and projects
- The ability to think on your feet and resolve issues
- The ability to manage relationships across geographical boundaries
- A friendly, team orientated approach to your work
- Resilience and flexibility in your approach to work
- Solid skills with Microsoft Excel and a general proficiency with IT systems
Your tertiary qualifications in HR / IR or Employment law will provide you with the skills to ensure a successful outcome to this crucial project. Your energy and high level of self confidence will enable your communication and effectiveness across all levels of the organisation.
To be considered for this role you will need substantial experience in a large service based environment, ideally within the not-for-profit sector. Experience in managing the resolution of ER/IR matters, using well developed problem solving and negotiation skills will ensure your success. Please submit your CV through the link below, contact Tim Newham at HR Partners (07) 3031 3291 ref#14M0443464
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....