About the role:
Provide maintenance activities including planning, isolations/de-isolations, fault finding, breakdown response, electrical maintenance and follow-ups, as well as participate in small group activities for plant reliability and improvements.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Working safely in all situations by following our BlueScope safety procedures
- Consistently deliver a high-quality execution of work (technical and efficient) and
- Be an active team member demonstrating a strong sense of pride and work ethic
To be successful, you will have:
- A valid NSW Electrical License
- Experience in a Heavy Industrial manufacturing or mining environment
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical plans
- Ability to work in a High Voltage environment
- Confined Space and Working at Heights tickets will be highly regarded
Benefits and perks
- This is a day shift position, Monday to Friday
- Consistent work hours
- Open to discussion around part-time or flexible hours
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....