Randstad Albury has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Electrician with maintenance experience to work with a highly respected national company who has contracts with the Defence Force.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic worker with a technical background to start as soon as possible.
- Repairs and maintenance work
- Project support
- Onsite installations
- Maintaining the repair database
- Receiving and dispatching repairs to customers
- Maintain electrical test and tag systems
- Conduct training for a range of operators as required
- Assist with technical works in the warehouse as required
To be eligible for this role you will have
- Trade certified Electrician
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of repairs and maintenance
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Sound computer skills
What you will get in return
- Secure permanent work with a highly respected company
- Highly competitive salary package on offer
- Opportunity for further training
If you feel like this role may suit you please click APPLY NOW. For more information about this role you can contact Madde Heron at Randstad Albury on 02 6022 3200.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....