Your new role
Multiple opportunities have arisen for experienced Electricians in Adelaide to:
- Install power and control wiring from a set of drawings
- Develop, construct and test control panels
Randstad prides itself in working with reputable clients, with good working
conditions for our candidates.
What you’ll need to succeed
Along with a proven background as an Electrician you will have:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Control wiring experience
- Busbar manufacturing experience
- Mechanical assembly experience
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings
- High attention to detail and quality of workmanship
- Valid drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Good attitude and safety record is a must
- Be able to pass a full medical, as well as ongoing drug and alcohol testing
In return for your skills and experience you will be rewarded with:
- A role that could lead to permanency.
- Earn a competitive hourly rate plus penalty rates
- Standard work hours Monday to Friday
- Some overtime and weekend work available.
- A great team environment and be provided an initial induction on policy, process and safety.
What you’ll do now
If you’re interested, apply via the “Apply Now” button or email your up to date CV to
email@example.com - alternatively, you can call Josiah on (08) 8150 7016 for more
information on this role and to find out about other opportunities in South Australia.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....