Randstad/BAE Systems is looking for Electricians for an immediate start!
We have some very exciting positions carrying out maintenance work on the HMAS Anzac Class Navy ships. You'll be contracting at the naval base, working for a world leader in security and defence. Work for the world's No.1 recruitment agency at a global organisation that values its employees. Please see the information on the position below!
- ASAP start
- Henderson location
- 6 months initial contract (potential for permanent/fixed term contract)
- 40 hours per week minimum. Overtime required in busier periods.
- Day Shift - $45.50ph + penalties + superannuation (5.45am - 2.15pm core hours)
- Night Shift - $59.15ph + penalties + superannuation (2.15pm - 11.45pm core hours)
- A-Grade Electrical Licence
- Commercial experience
- C-Class drivers licence
- White/Blue Card
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
- Competitive/Weekly pay
- Work-life balance
- Supportive team
- Upskilling and career growth opportunities
- Gain experience working for a world leader in the defence industry
- Major discounts at supermarkets and leading retailers
If you are interested, please 'Apply' now! Or give us a call on 08 9320 1622 for more information. Alternatively, you can email your resume to email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....