Randstad are seeking immediate applications from available and suitable candidates for the role of Technical Document Writer within a leading mining and resources organisation.
Based out of our clients’ award winning offices in Adelaide with regular site travel, the Technical Document Writer will create and update documents specifically relating to instrumentation and control systems. Interviews and commencements will occur over the next few weeks.
About the role:-
- Perform gap analysis among the preventive maintenance activities against proposed activities
- Develop and update work instructions supporting the master data for business critical equipment and infrastructure to comply with the standard
- Liaise with maintenance and production teams to make sure that the work instructions are practical and required level of detail to execute the task
In this role you will:-
- Review inspection procedures and provide and realize gaps within actives, maintenance plans and supportive work instructions and provide feedback to the document owner
- Understanding FMECA workbooks and content
- Adhere to project schedule and develop recovery plan for variances and provide status updates on progress as requested
- Liaise with stakeholders that will be affected by the change as well working with them to get the change endorsed
- Provide input to master data specialist to develop task lists
- Use the Documentum Platform to manage changes to affected work instructions
To be considered for the role you will have:-
- At least 3 years of technical writing experience
- Electrical trade background or electrical and instrumentation engineering degree
- Experience in developing work instructions, procedures or technical documents
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High level of computing and editing skills
- Previous experience with SAP & Master Data load sheets would be advantageous
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....