Randstad are seeking immediate applications from available and suitable candidates for the role of Electrical Reliability Engineer within a leading mining and resources organisation. Due to a commitment to major asset upgrades to improve performance on the project, this exciting opportunity is available. Interviews and commencements will occur over the next few weeks.
You will provide effective technical expertise and engineering governance to a range of surface operations projects.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Facilitate Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Give guidance to execution and engage discipline engineers and OEM specialists as required to minimize downtime duration
- Complete up front execution Project Works
- Perform quality checks for execution tasks as required
- Completion of Analysis & Improvement (A&I) scheduled work management tasks
- Assist in creation of scopes for repairable components
- Provide support in shutdowns, ICAM investigations and Material Risk Reviews
The successful candidate will possess:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar Mining or Heavy Industry
- Significant experience working with High & Low Voltage systems and Instrumentation
- Previous exposure to defect elimination techniques highly advantageous
- Excellent computing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly technical and detailed
- Energetic with a positive, can-do attitude
Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and preference will be given to those with heavy fixed plant, resources and mining experience. Take this opportunity to secure a rare fixed term contract role offered on a 5/2-4/3 or 9/5 FIFO roster ex Adelaide.
This position will commence immediately and market rates are on offer. Join an established organisation offering good structure and support, further career opportunities and a strong commitment to safety and quality.
Due to current border restrictions, preference will be given to South Australian based applicants. International applicants will not be considered.
Please click on the apply button to submit a CV. If you would like a confidential discussion, please call Jono Sawers, Mining, Oil & Gas specialist from Randstad on 08 8150 7005.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....