We are currently seeking an Electrical Project Manager for a proudly owned South Australian business that provides integrated electrical and energy solutions to the Construction, Energy, Commercial, Infrastructure, Domestic, and Sports sectors. This permanent role has been created to support an exceptionally strong sales pipeline. Having fostered a strong culture over the years this employer offers an opportunity to grow within the business through professional development, tertiary education, and clear progressive career paths.
Reporting to the business owner/senior management your focus will be the successful planning, executing, controlling, and delivering of projects across South Australia.
- Working collaboratively with Project Managers & estimators
- HSE risk management
- Project performance reporting
- Management of project labour & material forecasting & procurement
- Management of project budgets
- Value engineering & management
- Management of site project teams
- Liaising with clients
- Site coordination meetings
- Mentoring & inter-company growth
- Conflict resolution
- Project management experience (+5years) with a proven track record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically MS Projects)
- A clear understanding of commercial contracts
- High-level experience in negotiating & procurement
- Strong leadership & cultural qualities
- Advanced level MS Excel
- Unrestricted Electrical License
- White Card
- Current SA Driver's License
- Ability to pass a National Police Check and DCSI Clearance
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to contact Randstad’s Power & Energy specialist, Tom Kerwood on 08 8150 7001.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....