We are currently seeking and experinced Electrical Design Engineer with a background in manufacturing. The role will include undertaking electrical engineering design and analysis tasks for the company's manufactured and supported products and services. You will be reqired to ensure all electrical engineering designs adhere to appropriate standards and provide electrical engineering technical support to other parts of the business.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake electrical engineering design and development activities for power generation equipment.
- Champion the electrical engineering function for the company and ensure that best practice design engineering processes are followed.
- Provide direction to engineering designers and drafting personnel.
- Investigate and evaluate new technologies applicable to current and new equipment
- Technical evaluation and selection of technologies used in the development of off-grid and hybrid power systems and products.
- Provide technical guidance to manufacturing, sales and technical services divisions regarding equipment designs
- Document designs using appropriate engineering tools and systems (3D CAD and 2D drafting).
- Provide technical guidance to manufacturing, sales, technical services and marketing divisions regarding CD Power's product catalogue.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechatronic preferred), or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of AS/NZS 3000
- Previous design experience with low voltage AC electrical systems.
- Previous design experience of off-grid and hybrid power systems and equipment.
- Practical knowledge of switchboard design in accordance with AS/NZS 61439.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing systems and processes.
This business has an excellent culture that is open, honest and promotes an "ownership of your work" mentality. An attractive salary apckage is on offer to match your expertise with the opportunity to lead and mentor future employees.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Randstad's Utilities Specialst, Justin Martin on 0427826908
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....