Randstad are currently searching for 3x Electrical Assemblers for an ongoing role based in Greenacre. Ongoing role with great opportunities to progress and develop within your career.
What's on offer?
- Day shift between 7-3.30
- 42$ p/h
- ONGOING work
- Potential development opportunities
- Great, transparent company, with a great work life balance
- Experience in Electrical assembling and understanding Electrical circuits and testing is required
- Industrial electrical experience
- Understanding of VSD's & PLC's with the ability to fault find
- Ability to read, interpret & fully understand electrical diagrams, drawings & specifications
- NSW Electrical Licence (advantageous)
- Experience with; conduits, controls panels, wiring motors & flow metres
- Suitable hand, power tools
- Trades Assistant / General Hand / Control Panel Wiring
- Electrical Fitter with Switchboard/Cable Tray Manufacturing Experience
- A good knowledge of schematic diagrams and ability to read switchboard drawings is required.
- Must be able to use a variety of tools and machinery
All candidates must be able to pass pre employment medicals and will be subject to regular drug & alcohol testing.
To apply, submit your resume by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, submit your resume to email@example.com or call/text Joe on 0427 254 553.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....