EL2 Director Hypercare
- Senior National Role, Disability Sector
- Strategy & Project Developemnt
- 12 Month Contract, Attractive Salary
Reporting to the Branch Manager, Service Design and Planning, this leadership role is accountable for undertaking work with a high level of complexity and/or sensitivity delivering quality outcomes across project management functions for the Agency.
An important leadership role within the Agency, you will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across wide-ranging activities of substantial depth involving significant detail. The role is required to provide leadership, control, planning, resource management, performance management and decision making for the team membership and assigned Contractors working within the work area.
You will exercise a significant degree of independence and will use a high-level of decision-making and judgement. The role will be required to coordinate and assume responsibility for highly complex or sensitive projects and work program outcomes across the functions that have strategic or operational significance to the Agency. The position is responsible for initiating, establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Where required, it will represent and negotiate on behalf of the Agency to advance the Agency’s interests in cross-agency, inter-jurisdictional and other forums.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading teams and managing operational or technical PACE (CRM) issues.
- Chairing Senior Leadership collaboration meetings.
- Prioritising and presenting options to Senior Executive Leadership.
- Supporting and leading multiple business areas in the hypercare process.
- Developing frequent reports and delivering presentations on hypercare activities.
- Establishing teams and processes, building team culture and supporting training in use of platforms and hypercare processes.
- Forward planning and development of improved strategies or processes to enhance existing hypercare processes
Ideally you will possess:
- Exceptional continuous improvement capability to identify opportunities, generate ideas and implement solutions.
- Effective leadership and decision making skills to identify and understand problems and opportunities by gathering and analysing qualitative and quantitative data and choose appropriate action to optimise outcomes.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to ensure stakeholders (internal and external) needs are met and to ensure productive relationships and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Supporting and coaching individuals in the team to develop trust, maximise knowledge and skills to ensure a commitment to the action plan for successful performance outcomes.
- Previous experience with extensive stakeholder management in the rollout of a digital and/or IT function would be advantageous.
How to Apply:
Please select “Apply Now” above.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more about this opportunity please call Sonia Charman from Randstad on 8468 8007
More Opportunities with our Public Sector Clients
Randstad is an approved talent supplier to all levels of government. We recruit for a broad range of job types across all departments. If this role isn’t for you, view all our government job opportunities on our dedicated site: https://www.randstad.com.au/jobs/q-government/south-australia/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.