Randstad is interested to hear from experienced Procurement Officers who work at the EL1 level for contract/procurement work with the Federal Government. You will be responsible for activities in a proactive and compliant manner, primarily supporting contract managers and assisting with vendor administration. I encourage you to apply for this role as soon as possible if you are interested as I have further opportunities available to discuss.
- Share high level information, guidance and advice on procurement processes
- Maintain appropriate records in a manner which is compliant and follows relevant protocol
- Identify and mitigate risks during all activities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient, effective and compliant processes.
- During the procurement phase:
- Take the lead on drafting RFQ and RFT specifications in close collaboration with business and technology areas as appropriate;
- Coordinate industry briefings;
- Ensure that all procurements are properly documented and are in accordance with relevant procurement rules;
- Ensure that all evaluations are conducted fairly and ethically, and in accordance with best practice; Maintain and report on procurement project plans and schedules.
- During the contract management phase:
- Administer new and existing ICT contracts;
- Manage supplier relationships;
- Manage supplier performance;
- Take the lead on contract governance; and
- Assess, review and manage ICT supplier risk.
- Collaborative stakeholder management that ensures service levels are met
- Development of plans, and determine realistic timeframes for procurement activities
- Establish best practice procedures and documentation
- Additional duties as required
- Experience in preparing complex specifications and other procurement documents for Government ICT procurements
- A well-developed understanding of probity as it applies to Government Procurement
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to draft tender specifications and evaluation criteria
- Proven ability to work under limited direction in a busy team
- Proven expertise in risk management as it relates to procurement and contract administration
Qualification and requirements :
- Certificate IV in procurement and contracting is highly desirable
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft office applications/SAP and related softwares
- Must be Australian Citizen and be able to go through police check process
- Baseline Security Clearance or NV1 is not essential on this role but would be desired for other opportunities
Your benefits package on this role:
- Availability to work as non ongoing opportunity for 6 months plus possibility of extension.
- Salary $99 – 101k per annual
- Access to salary packaging for mortgage and rent which can add up the salary closer to $110k~
Next Step :
If you consider yourself fit for this position or similar opportunities, I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please click “Apply” to submit your current resume with no more than 4 pages, in Microsoft Word format ( .doc or .docx ) or you can email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0261323832 if you have any further questions.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....