SYDNEY/ MELBOURNE/ BRISBANE: EL1 COMPLEX CASE MANAGER (SENIOR CLINICIAN)
Here is your chance to give back! The Department of Veterans Affairs aims to provide specialised, goal-oriented, long-term case management to veterans and dependants identified as having complex and multiple needs. As a Complex Case Manager, your key purpose will be to manage a caseload of complex clients and to provide support, supervision and advice to other Complex Case Managers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Provide an escalation point for clients at serious risk of harm to self or others
- Provide specialised clinical expertise and advice to support and enhance the work of the Complex Case Managers (Clinical)
- Manage a limited case load of highly complex and/or high risk clients
- Be available for consultation across the Branch to provide clinical input and expertise to inform the management of and response to urgent client escalations
- As the Senior CCM(SC), you will deliver additional levels of expertise, support and specialised clinical input
- Full AHPRA registration as a Psychologist or Mental Health Registered Nurse, OR a Social Worker registered with AASW
- Extensive case management experience including working with people who present with complex mental health conditions
- Experience in coordinating and assisting in the management of a caseload of complex and potentially at-risk clients in community mental health teams
- Experience and interest in triage, assessment and case management via telephone
- Current Police Check, or ability to obtain one
- Fantastic remuneration ($80 p/h + 9.5% Super) and weekly pay!
- Monday-Friday position, full-time hours
- Supportive team with a push to see you succeed personally and professionally
- Genuine opportunity to see and create real change within your community
If this position excites you, apply today! If you have any questions or would like to know more, please reach out to Suman either via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 289 817...