This job is perfect for a qualified hairdresser or beauty/pharmacy retail assistant who is looking to move into a commercial role within Beauty. You will be supported to manage a region of salons across NSW, mostly metro Sydney and educate their staff on new products within hair care.
About the company:
The world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. They are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver their mission of Beauty for All through their local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
About the role:
- NSW, Metro Sydney region
- Manage new and existing salons to grow their business
- Teach professional academy education online & offline
- Content creation to be used on social media
- Managing salon education including product demonstrations through to the installation, with expert knowledge on all professional products
- Ability to teach classes of hairdressers about professional hair products
- Confident and engaging personality
- Understanding of salons and the stakeholders involved within
- Strong presentation skills
- Good attitude and willingness to learn
- Solution focused
- A qualified hairdressing background will be looked upon favourably
What's in it for you:
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all brands
- Ongoing sales training and development
- Exposure to market leading global brands
- Ability to organise your own 4 day week
If you’re interested in this contract position, please apply now. Please not due to the volume of applicants we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....