Do you have your Certificate 3, Diploma or perhaps you are working toward your qualifications in Early Childhood Education and Care? Randstad Education can work with you to find the right provider to further your career.
If you are beginning your career, wanting experience whilst you study, or are an established educator we have opportunities to match your next step.
- Casual Early Years roles available now across Campbells Creek, Chewton, Golden Point, Harcourt, Maldon, Newstead and more! and surrounding suburbs
- Choose when and how you work, managing your schedule via our portal
- Awesome discounts for all our working casuals on groceries, food delivery, entertainment and more!
- We care about our people and are here to guide you through the application process and casual working experience.
- Qualified or working toward your Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Transport and a willingness to travel to different locations around your area
- Able to implement quality, engaging, and activity-based programs
- An understanding of the Early Learning Framework
- Australian work rights and a willingness to gain your valid state based Working with Childrens Check.
Partner with us today:
Click APPLY and your details will immediately arrive with the Candidate Service Team.
Contact us your way:
Phone: 1300 360 014 (option 1)
Randstad Education is committed to the safety of children and we have a zero tolerance approach to all forms of child abuse or neglect.
We aim to be the easiest agency to work with and promise to contact you after your application has been received. Apply today for a free and fast path to work.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.