We have casual roles available for Early Childhood Teachers (ECTs), Diploma and Certificate level educators plus roles for those studying or just starting their early childhood / childcare teaching careers.
With dedicated work-life partners taking our educators on their career journey, it’s the easiest way to start or continue your education career.
- Casual Early Years roles available now across Rockhampton, Allenstown and surrounding suburbs
- Choose where and how you work, managing your schedule via our app
- We care about our people and are here to guide you through the application process and casual working experience
- Qualified or working toward your Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or a Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood / Childcare
- Willingness to travel to different locations around your area
- Able to implement quality, engaging, and activity-based programs
- An understanding of the Early Learning Framework
- Early Childhood Teachers must have a willingness to obtain their relevant state based teachers registration
- Australian work rights and a willingness to gain you state based working with childrens check
Partner with us today:
Click APPLY and your details will arrive with the Candidate Service Team.
Contact us your way:
Phone: 1300 360 014 (option 1)
Randstad Education is committed to the safety of children and we have a zero tolerance approach to all forms of child abuse or neglect.
We aim to be the easiest agency to work with and promise to contact you after your application has been received. Apply today for a free and fast path to work.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.