Work for an amazing centre that bases its values on Italian culture and language. With career progression opportunities, this is not a role to miss!
- Be an Educator who is passionate about childhood development in the early years
- Have an Early Childhood Degree or equivalent
- Current Teachers' registration
- In depth understanding of NQS and EYLF
- Successfully lead the Kindy room
- Build rapport with children and families, as well as connecting with local primary school
- Develop and impliament learning programs that highlight each individual childs strengths and interest
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....