- Competitive salary package
- Supportive management and team
- Room for career progression
This lovely 125 place service located in Mosman is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join their established and dedicated team of educators. They are also looking for an Early Childhood Teacher who is also interested in potentially being trained up to eventually become the Educational Leader. The management will provide extensive training and support to help prepare for this - making it a fantastic role for someone looking to progress in their career!
The centre focuses on creating an environment whereby children feel welcomed and safe so they are excited to learn. Children are encouraged to explore and guide their own learning and are provided with activities and tasks to help develop their intellectual, social and physical development. It is a 5 minute walk from the nearest bus stop or ample parking can be found nearby, it is also located near gorgeous bush walks, local shops, cafes and the local mall. The centre is open Monday-Friday from 7:00am-6:00pm.
As an Early Childhood Teacher your responsibilities will include:
- Early Childhood Teachers will use a range of methods to guide children’s behaviour by communicating with and listening to children
- Preparation, implementation and evaluation of a developmentally appropriate program for individual children and groups
- Be reliable, respectful and work constructively with your colleagues and other professionals
- Ensuring a trusting relationship is developed with families through regular, honest and open communication regarding the care of their child
- Have a sound knowledge of current child care practices, the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Framework
Benefits of the Role
- Space to be creative and inspire others
- Support from dedicated and talented senior professionals - who can provide coaching and mentor to support your career development
- Competitive above Award wages
- Modern, multi-cultural and friendly childcare centre environment in a family-oriented suburb
- A rewarding and empowering role
To be successful in this position you must have:
- An Early Childhood Teaching Degree OR ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- Provisional or Proficient NESA Accreditation
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
- Have a strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS
If you wish to apply for this role please do so via the website or email your resume directly to email@example.com
Tel: 02 8238 0200
Not for you? Please reach out to me via email or the above number for a confidential conversation about additional roles I can help you with.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....