- Sponsorship available for new graduate and qualified ECTs
- Working toward ECTs accepted
- Great development and training opportunities
This centres are located in the Western Sydney area. The centre promotes a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy creative and engaging learning environments including purpose-built play spaces and the latest early learning resources.
Your role will be an Early Childhood Teacher and you will be responsible to:
- Teach an interest-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a preschool program
- Support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
- Create a safe and stimulating environment for the children in your room
To be successful in this position you must have:
- An Early Childhood Teaching Degree OR ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification - working towards ECTs also accepted
- Provisional or Proficient NESA Accreditation
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
If you wish to apply for this role please do so via the website or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 02 8238 0200
Not for you? Please reach out to me via email or the above number for a confidential conversation about additional roles I can help you with.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....