- Preschool room leader
- Family owned
- Exceeding centre
This lovely, exceeding centre located in the Sutherland Shire is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join their team as a Room Leader in the preschool room. Join a team of passionate educators who aim to provide a warm, stimulating and safe environment for the children.
Your role will be as Room Leader on a full time basis in the Preschool room and your responsibilities will include:
- Motivate and lead a team of educators in your room
- Develop and implement a high quality program based on the children’s individual strengths and interests.
- Work collaboratively with the other Room Leader ensuring the room runs smoothly
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for children, families and caregivers
- Build a professional and positive relationships with the families, children and staff
To be successful in this position you must have:
- An Early Childhood Teaching Degree OR ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- NESA Accreditation
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Strong programming and documentation skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the EYLF and the NQF
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this role please do so via the website or email your resume directly to email@example.com
Not for you? Please reach out to us to find out what other role we have available that suit what you are looking for
Tel: 02 8238 0200
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....