My client, a large ELC in Murrumbeena, is seeking a kindergarten teacher for a full time role in a 4- 5 year old kindergarten program .Their focus is to provide nurturing child care with a holistic approach to teaching that engages children’s curiosity and helps them gain confidence. As the Kinder Teacher you will be providing creative programs to extend children's learning alongside dedicated team of educators and access to ongoing professional development and training will be provided to you.
You will be paid under the Teachers award rates, and they offering extended annual leave of 6 weeks per year and will provide above award wages dependant on experience and qualifications.
As the Kinder teacher you will be responsible for implementing the program plan ensuring they reflect the EYLF and centre Philosophy and values.
- Plan and implement play based programs for the 4-5 year old children which will get them ready for school.
- Communicate positively with the children and families, being a role model for all educators and a trusted advisor for families
- mentor and guide educators; lead with best practises.
- implement the EYLF into your program plans
- keep yourself up to date with industry change
- Be available for educators to bring ideas to you, create discussions
- Ensure program is of high quality reflective of the EYLF and centre philosophy
- Be reliable, respectful and work constructively with your colleagues and other professionals
- A Bachelor of Education ( Early Childhood) and Care OR ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- A current VIT card
- 2 references that can attest to you working with children
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain