- Educational leader position
- Attractive salary + benefits
- Professional development and progression opportunities
This lovely centre in the Central Coast is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join their dedicated team as an Educational Leader. The service follows a play-based approach to learning with a focus on developing children's numeracy, literacy and socialisation skills. Educators are provided professional development throughout their career as they undergo continual training in evidence-based approaches to early childhood education.
Your role will be as Educational Leader and you will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing the educational programs of the centre whilst working alongside the educators, families and community
- Supporting and encouraging educators across the board, including in tasks such as documentation, analysis, approaches to learning programs, overall learning and development, as well as, assisting in developing collaboration and relationships between other educators
- Mentor and guide educators through observations and guided discussions
- Continually developing and reviewing the centres Quality Improvement Plan (QIP), ensuring collaboration across all educators, families and the community are represented within it
To be successful in this position you must have:
- An Early Childhood Teaching Degree OR ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
- Child Protection qualification (recognised by the DoE Early Childhood Education Directorate)
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
If you wish to apply for this role please do so via the website or email your resume directly to email@example.com.
Tel: 02 8238 0200
Not for you? Please reach out to me via email or the above number for a confidential conversation about additional roles I can help you with.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....