**EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR 2022**
This role is open for candidates looking for a start in early 2022 OR who are looking to start this year.
- EXCEEDING service
- Part time or full time available
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
This lovely and EXCEEDING 60 place service located in Castle Hill is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join their team. The centre follows a play-based approach to learning with the understanding that all children are unique and capable learners who are able to independently guide their own experiences. Families and the community are also considered important factors and the centre always works to create strong connections with both. The role is available for a part-time or full-time contract - giving you the flexibility to work how you want! The service is a 15 minute walk from Castle Hill station or a 5 minute walk from the nearest bus stop. Ample parking can also be found nearby. The centre is open Monday to Friday from 7:00am - 6:00pm.
As an Early Childhood Teacher your responsibilities will include:
- Early Childhood Teachers will use a range of methods to guide children’s behaviour by communicating with and listening to children
- Preparation, implementation and evaluation of a developmentally appropriate program for individual children and groups
- Be reliable, respectful and work constructively with your colleagues and other professionals
- Ensuring a trusting relationship is developed with families through regular, honest and open communication regarding the care of their child
- Have a sound knowledge of current child care practices, the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Framework
Benefits of the Role
- Space to be creative and inspire others
- Support from dedicated and talented senior professionals - who can provide coaching and mentor to support your career development
- Competitive above Award wages ($$)
- Modern, multi-cultural and friendly childcare centre environment in a family-oriented suburb
To be successful in this position you must have:
- An Early Childhood Teaching Degree OR ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- Provisional or Proficient NESA Accreditation
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
- Have a strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS
If you wish to apply for this role please do so via the website or email your resume directly to email@example.com
Tel: 02 8238 0200
Not for you? Please reach out to me via email or the above number for a confidential conversation about additional roles I can help you with.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....