- Competitive salary package
- Sponsorship opportunities available
- Great training & development opportunities
This lovely 51 place centre, located in the heart of Campbelltown is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join their team of dedicated educators. The service has spacious and fun filled outdoor and indoor areas with excellent resources to support the children's learning. An interest-based approach is followed, whereby children are encouraged to explore their environments so that their learning is catered to their individual needs. The centre is a 15 minute walk from Campbelltown station or ample parking can be found nearby. The service is open from 7:00am to 6:00pm.
As an Early Childhood Teacher in the centre some of your responsibilities may include:
- Assist and work alongside the Room Leader to implement programming leading to successful learning outcomes for the children
- Communicate positively with the children and families
- Be reliable, respectful and work constructively with your colleagues and other professionals
- Implement education and care programs that meet the holistic needs of the individual child as part of a community
Benefits of the Role
- Space to be creative and inspire others
- Support from dedicated and talented senior professionals - who can provide coaching and mentor to support your career development
- Commitment to training, professional development/networking and career pathway progression
- Childcare Discounts up to 30%
- Professional uniform allowance
- Rewards and Recognition Program
To be successful in this position you must have:
- An Early Childhood Teaching Degree OR ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- Provisional or Proficient NESA Accreditation
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
- Have a strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS
If you wish to apply for this role please do so via the website or email your resume directly to email@example.com
Tel: 02 8238 0200
Not for you? Please reach out to me via email or the above number for a confidential conversation about additional roles I can help you with.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....