Are you looking for your next move in 2022?
Randstad Education North Queensland are currently seeking passionate Early Childhood Teachers, Assistant Educators, Lead Educators and Directors to join a variety of Townsville centres.
Let us know what you are looking for and what is important for you so we can align you with the right centre!
What is on offer:
- Above award salary packages
- Supportive work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Centres with a great reputation
- Passion for Early Years
- Current Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor of Early Childhood (ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Current Paid Working with Children Check (Blue Card)
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma/Anaphylaxis
- Willing to go above and beyond for the children
- Ability to positively and proactively engage with staff, children and families.
- Strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
If you have a true passion for working with children and are looking for your next career move for 2022, PLEASE APPLY NOW OR phone 07 4726 5988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....