We have casual roles available for Diploma and Certificate level educators around the central coast.
With dedicated work-life partners taking our educators on their career journey, it’s the easiest way to start or continue your education career.
- Casual Early Years roles available now all around the Central Coast in places like Kariong, Gosford, Kanwal, Umina Beach, Woy Woy and more
- Choose where and how you work, managing your schedule via our app
- We care about our people and are here to guide you through the application process and casual working experience
- Qualified or working toward your Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Willingness to travel to different locations around your area
- Able to implement quality, engaging, and activity-based programs
- An understanding of the Early Learning Framework
- Early Childhood Teachers must have a willingness to obtain their relevant state based teachers registration
- Australian work rights and a willingness to gain you state based working with childrens check
Partner with us today:
Click APPLY and your details will arrive with the Candidate Service Team.
Contact us your way:
Phone: 1300 360 014 (option 1)
Randstad Education is committed to the safety of children and we have a zero tolerance approach to all forms of child abuse or neglect.
We aim to be the easiest agency to work with and promise to contact you after your application has been received. Apply today for a free and fast path to work....