Our client is seeking a skilled Administrative Support Officer to join their team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in providing efficient office administration services to the Communication Centre management team. Working on a hybrid work arrangement
- Serve as the initial point of contact, screening calls, handling routine inquiries, and processing messages for follow-up, action, or referral.
- Assist with diary management, coordinate meetings, and prepare and distribute agendas and minutes.
- Maintain accurate records of meeting schedules, work commitments, and ensure timely provision of information for meetings.
- Draft correspondence, business cases, memos, reports, and presentations on behalf of the management team.
- Organize and coordinate function and venue bookings, catering, travel, and accommodation arrangements.
- Manage stationary and uniform orders, including stock control and purchasing supplies.
- Process accounts for payment, petty cash reimbursement, and collect and analyze information for budgetary and monitoring purposes.
- Record, store, and retrieve internal and external mail centrally.
- Coordinate induction for internal AV staff to the relevant Communications Centre facility, including security access and passes.
Admin Support Officer Coordination:
- Support the Admin Support Officer team in day-to-day queries, including payroll, roster changes, and leave requests.
- Coordinate changes and updates to the ASO roster, submitting it for monthly publication.
- Record daily changes to the ASO roster for approval by the Communication Centre Manager prior to payroll submission.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Substantial experience in providing high-level administrative support within a large organization.
- Understanding of meeting protocol with experience in agenda preparation and minute-taking.
- Proficient in the development and maintenance of administrative systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning and organizing skills to prioritize tasks and manage changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in recording information.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters with discretion.
- Proactive approach to identifying and addressing issues, ideas, opportunities, and risks.
- Current Victorian Driver Licence.
If you are a motivated individual with the required skills and experience, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter
Please note Successful candidate will be required to provide evidence of three covid vaccinations and undergo police and reference checks
Why choose Randstad as your agency to work with:
At Randstad, we take pride in our sixty-year history of making a positive impact on the work lives of people around the world. Our ultimate goal is to touch the work lives of 500 million people worldwide by 2030. And we are well on our way. Our Human Forward Stories tell the true and unique experiences of people across Australia who we’ve had the privilege of helping on their journey. These are the stories of how Randstad has helped people move forward. Human Forward.
bonus new benefits
- You will now also have access to our new contractor benefits portal with exclusive discounts and perks across phone plans, health insurance, movie, tickets and a wide variety of retailers.