- Annual bonus scheme
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Design & project ownership
- Scope requirements for projects and gather information to generate design drawings
- Liaise with internal resources & clients from concept to delivery
- Generate 3D models using SolidWorks for materials handling equipment e.g. (Transfer chutes, Mills, Screens, Mining hoses etc.)
- Produce detailed workshop drawings
- Manage and deliver detailed design work packages to highest quality and technical standards
- Work within specifications and carry out inspections as required.
- Create BOM’s and liaise with internal resources to achieve desired project outcomes
Skills and experience:
- Must have at least 3-5 years current experience working with SolidWorks Soft-ware and PDM systems.
- Ideally have an engineering, mechanical background in the mining sector, with qualifications recognised by IE Aust.
- Understand drawing practices as per AS1100, etc.
- Solid technical knowledge of the mining industry in particular application of wear resistant products in material handling and mineral processing.
- Have excellent communication skills with an easy going and friendly personality.
- Enjoy working in the mining environment visiting sites, where required
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.