My client is a global leader dedicated to storing, protecting and managing sensitive information and assets. Due to a recent 4-8 week project, we are seeking 3 x Document Prep/Scanners to join the team based out of Port Melbourne.
The successful candidate will need to be punctual, reliable, and hardworking. You will need to care about the details and will go above and beyond to deliver results. You love to be busy, always and pride yourself on using your initiative.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Prepping documents for archiving- removing staples, sorting and categorising documents, removing physical breaks
- Validation of records
- Unboxing and boxing of files where required
- High volume document scanning
- Computer operation
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Other duties as advised
- Aspects of data entry
- Contribute to the overall teams’ success
You will have
- Intermediate computer skills
- A Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work in a repetitive working environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to maintain accurate records
Please apply directly by clicking apply now and submitting your resume in word format
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....