Your New Company
This is an exciting temporary part time for a Document Controller to join a multinational Construction and Infrastructure company based in the CBD. This company is most known for their wide range of projects, developments and investments worldwide.
Your New Role
As a Document Controller, your main responsibilities will be collating documents, tracking records and working closely with stakeholders to provide accurate information.
- Checking subscriptions and renew when required
- Set up approval workflows
- Collating documents and CVs
- Ensure data is up to date and audited regularly
- Distributing information and issuing reports
- 2+ years of relevant document management or document control experience
- Industry experience within Construction, Infrastructure, Property or Rail is desirable
- Available to start immediately
- Aconex software experience is preferred but not essential
- Opportunity to go from temporary to permanent
- Work for a multinational Construction company
- Sydney CBD location, close to transport and shops
- Start ASAP !
If this sounds like the right role for you, please APPLY NOW. For a confidential conversation, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....