About the Role:
5 x Dispatch Operators required for the timely and dynamic deployment of resources on a proactive basis to ensure multiple and conflicting priorities are met.
Working as part of a 24/7 rotating shift roster you will be responsible for dispatching Ventia's field workforce to attend to breakdown works as required by various telecommunications clients & services clients
Liaising directly with the field workforce to deliver key performance indicators within agreed client targets. End to end fault management, proactive jeopardy management and resolution of work orders across the project is required to meet the agreed client KPI's.
Key skills include ability to effectively work in a high-pressure environment whilst maintaining professional standards and excellent customer service behaviour. The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high attention to detail is critical to the role.
Compliance to procedures is a fundamental requirement.
We currently are recruiting for casuals positions.
What you'll be doing:
- Monitor incoming high- priority faults and coordinate dispatch of high- priority faults.
- Monitor status of dispatched work orders and communicate with resources to ensure receipt and acknowledgement of dispatched works.
- Operate in a 24 X 7 Network Operations Centre; this includes after hours shifts, weekends.
- Provide guidance and support to Tier 1 operators
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Experience in fault and incident response and dealing with contractors for rectification
- Sound computing skills, specifically in the use of the entire MS Office Suite
- An understanding of the operations and maintenance environment in telecommunications technical service centre or utility industry desirable.
- Optimal- Maximo, QFM, RDs and/or dispatch systems
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personalities
What We Offer You
- Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people's careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There's nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people's well-being.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that's right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business, so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted