We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Advisor to join NSW Government to assist with Disability Building Standards within the Education sector!
- 6 month contract
- $700 - $800/day + Super
- ASAP Start
About the Opportunity:
You will provide expert technical advice regarding accessibility and the built environment by undertaking technical reviews of education buildings against the EFSG requirements for Disability Standards. This will include:
- Liaising with project teams and attending meetings, providing verbal and written advice in regard to Disability Standards, raising and solving issues
- Supporting a range of projects advising on disability standards to ensure school facilities adequately cater for students with Disability
- Providing sound advice on inclusive design and accessibility to improve and update the Disability Standards within guidelines framework
About the ideal candidate:
- Must have a thorough understanding of the built environment as it relates to people with disability, BCA and relevant Australian Standards experience or knowledge required
- Relevant qualifications in building or construction-related discipline or industry experience, or disability sector/Occupational Therapy
- Adept at reading and reviewing architectural drawings and specifications
What’s in it for you?
Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits including:
- Access to our benefits platforms offering discounts at a range of huge retailers
- 3 x pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counselling services
If this is of interest, please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com or apply below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....