Disability Manager – Complex & Out of Home Care - Melbourne
Your new workplace is a quality certified, award-winning community NDIS organisation that supports individuals of all ages who are living with a disability. If their values of flexibility, honesty and reliability resonate with you, this could be a perfect fit!
YOUR NEW ROLE:
Providing stewardship over disability services to ensure that current clients receive supports in line with the goals, aspirations and funding.
- Leading a team of 8 Team Leaders over Victoria who are mentoring support workers across the state
- Overseeing disability programs from 6 weeks of service delivery onwards
- Providing day-to-day management of Client Relationship Managers, Team Leaders, Support Worker Manager
- Conduct 1:1 staff meetings/supervision, learning and development support, and performance management
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all key stakeholders including, customers and their families/advocates/guardians, funding bodies, community leaders/elders
- Ensuring delivery of supports is seamless from initial intake through to long term program running
- Passionate about working with individuals living with a disability
- Qualifications in Allied Health/community/human services
- Demonstrated leadership skills within the disability sector
- Knowledge of and capacity to apply Equal Opportunity and Workplace Health & Safety principles in the workplace.
- Full-time, permanent employment within a highly respected community organisation
- Flexibility to work from home or sites across Melbourne
- $100k + super + car $$$
- Tools of the trade will be provided
If this position EXCITES you then please apply via the link below! To discuss the role or have a confidential discussion regarding opportunities and your professional journey, please call me (Kate Peraux) on 1300 289 817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. My promise is to assist you in maximising your opportunities while minimising your stress!
At Randstad, Health & Social Care we are your trusted career partners - we take the hard work out of finding your dream job! As proven healthcare advisors we can ensure you make connections across employers of choice.
Our commitment to safeguarding people.
Randstad is committed to the safety and well being of all the people we provide support and care to including children and vulnerable individuals. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide criminal history checks such as a valid Police Check, and where necessary a valid state-based Working with Children Check and/or a National Police Check which are thoroughly screened. Other necessary screening/proof of registrations will be required depending upon your role type. In some circumstances and International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicants' interactions with individuals under your care using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all relevant checks to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable people and children who may be in your care.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in health, care or support or know someone who is? Sign up with us or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher each! Conditions apply....