Centre Manager - Altona Meadows
We are seeking a Centre Manager to join a 120 place brand new ELC in Altona Meadows. This position will see you working Monday to Friday, 38 hours a week on flexible shifts to suit the centre's needs and requirements. This center is inspired by the Montessori Philosophy and has an abundance of resources for the teaching staff to use to implement high quality programs. The center provides an integrated kinder program for the 3-5 year old children.
What's in it for you?
- Off the floor Director role with admin support
- Lots of support from management
- Career progression in growing company
- Excellent Salary package $90-$120k plus incentives
- Professional development opportunities
- liaise with other Director's for support
As Centre Manager your primary responsibility is to manage a high quality Montessori service. Ensuring that the center runs within the Victorian regulations and the children are in a safe and welcomed into a Montessori teaching environment.
- An Early Childhood Diploma or Degree or ACECQA approved equivalent
- current Working with Children Check or equivalent, first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) and resuscitation certificate.
- the skills to lead other educators, motivating them to excel as they deliver care and education programs
- a proven ability to build and nurture respectful and mutually-beneficial relationships with children and their families
- a strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Effective time management, people management and interpersonal skills
- Foster strong relationships with children and their families.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....